The Anger Etiquette program does not take insurance. Payment can be in cash, check, credit or debit card, Purchase Agreements or Contract.
· Currently group fees are $20 per session and $15 for required workbook. Fee is subject to change without notice.
· Individual sessions are $50 per session
· Couples are $90 per session.
- Assessments $150.00 (this includes administeration and interpertation of diagnostic tools, client interview, client references interview)
· Some fees, depending on special circumstances are negotiable.
· 10% discount is available to individuals paying 6 or 12 weeks in advance. This offer is not available when fees are paid by a source other than the individual client.
· No sliding fee scale is available.
· Bartering is possible
If you do not show up for your scheduled individual appointment, and you have not notified Mitchell at least 2 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.