The Anger Etiquette program does not take insurance. Payment can be in cash, check, credit or debit card, Purchase Agreements or Contract.
· Currently group fees are $20 per session and $25 for required workbook and materials. Fee is subject to change without notice.
· Individual sessions are $50 per session
· Couples are $90 per session.
· Some fees, depending on special circumstances are negotiable.
· 10% discount is available to individuals paying 6 or 12 sessions in advance. This offer is not available when fees are paid by a source other than the individual client.
· Assessments $175.00 (this includes client interview, administration and interpretation of diagnostic tools, contact client references)
No sliding fee scale is available.
Payments through PayPal is available
If you do not show up for your scheduled individual appointment, and you have not notified Mitchell at least 1 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.